Going to his place tonight @ 7pm, what should I do to make him swoon?

Hey Guys!

So there's this guy that I really like hanging out with. We've been on two super romantic dates and I've stayed over at his place both times. He usually picks me up and drops me home, but he's super busy with work and packing for Christmas vacation --so I'm heading over to his place tonight for a mini date before he leaves.

What should I do to make him swoon? Like should I wear sexy lingerie and bring a little food? Or am I overthinking this. Thanks!

08

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels + an outfit he gives you lots of compliments on.

Sit in his lap if he’s not grabbing you when you want.