How do I prove myself to my long distance boyfriend?

I’ve known my guy for a while now. We both started having feelings for each other and really care about each other, but both of us have been cheated on by every person we have dated. We play a video game together and he has accused me of flirting with one of his friends. He swears I was, I wasn’t flirting, and if I was it was a complete accident. I really care about my boyfriend, and he is the only one I care about.. but he said I broke all trust and I need to prove myself to him. How do I do this? I’ve removed any guys from all my lists that I thought would make him doubt me. When any male talks to me, im not going to respond. I don’t want to lose this man. I've even been thinking about moving closer to him. Im completely serious about him.. I need advice on what else I can do to reassure him I would never cheat, and how to prove myself that he can trust me.

46

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been in a distant relationship with my girlfriend for over 4 years (because I wanted to do my study) and we live together now. I'm still surprised how we did this as I never believed in a long-distance relationship before.

What we did was we stayed in contact every day on the phone on WhatsApp, when we went to bed we always skyped or we called through Viber and we talked about our days until we fell asleep. We know exactly what the other was up to (going out with friends, work, party) she always let me know what happens during, or how it went. And i did the same thing. Clingly I know, but we always let each other know we loved each other and the trust was very high. Sure there have been moments where I believed something was not right like lying; We made minor mistakes (not cheating) and we apologized. In the end and we still ended up skyping/ talking on the phone in bed and we never lost the trust. Because if that's gone then there's no reason to stay together.

• I am not the type to cheat or do anything like that.. this whole situation is a huge misunderstanding.. But he asked for some space and I’m trying my hardest to do that.. but I feel like I’m losing him. :/ I never thought I’d be the type of fall for someone who I’ve never met in person.. but with him I couldn’t control it. I don’t know what to do or how to get him to talk to me again.. and I know I can’t force him to.. but this whole thing is messing with me mentally and psychically..