How can I get comfortable with casual sex?

I'm 24 and want to fuck around some times

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to know the person if u don't feel comftorable right away... sometimes just getting to know a fling before-hand will just break that uncomfortable ice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• If your after casual sex then you need to detach emotion from it all and think of him as a toy.
    You might want to think of getting a fuck buddy that way if it's good you'll be getting something consistent. Random hook ups could end up very random results.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try and not eat the elephant all at once, borrowing from an old adage. Start slow... go out with your friends and make the whole intent of it, just to flirt with guys, no other physical interaction, but just flirting. Then progress on from there, to light touching, and gradually make steps to your goal.
    I'm hoping this helps. It just occurred to me I might have missed the mark, but there was little to go on.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's with strangers, then comfortable isn't an option. You can't trust anyone when it comes to hook ups. Some lie about not having an oral or genital std they have or won't even mention it if it means they get lucky. Some have issues. My girlfriend's sister got a gun pulled on her just because he wanted to see her without make up. I'm not saying not to have casual sex, but safety and caution will go a long way before you decide to settle down

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if it feels wrong to you don't do it. If you want to then do it. It's not hard

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know just enjoy having sex for the thrill of it. just make sure you don't fuck around with creeps, disease ridden idiots or something else thats considered awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not something you should get comfortable with. It can create a lot of problems ,, STI which can cause all sorts of problems even cancer. Plus it takes away the special intimacy it brings

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about confidence and genuinely feeling sexy. The best way to have casual sex is to genuinely believe that you are worth your partner's desire.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU CAN'T THESE DAY'S , THIS 2017 NOT 1940'S
    THAT , THANG WILL GET YOU SICK THE DOCTOR CAN'T HELP YOU.
    LOL. . . .

0|0
    0|0
  • Get comfortable with being single, dont plan on having a nuclear family, and get a cat. Other than that get tinder, and go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • just start doing it, after you do it enough you become emotionally vacant and numb to the idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • After a couple couple casual romps you should be comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking that casual sex isn't for you. Just get a dildo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be daring a few times and you get better at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dick in pussy. Dont think, feel n enjoy
    Done

0|0
    0|0
  • You get comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be normal..

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't be a sloot

0|0
    0|0
  • what makes you uncomfortable about it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its easy sex is fun x

0|0
    0|0
  • Do it. That's all I can say.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hang out at the std clinics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy, become a feminist.

0|1
    2|0

What Girls Said 3

• Just do and don't tell anyone you did it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just have fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • The more you fuck around, the more you get used to it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes