Can a high school relationship last?

Chances are, most of the high school relationships you've ever seen probably never really lasted long. I myself have never dated before, but if I did, I wouldn't want it to only be temporary. How can a high school relationship truly last?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• My aunt and uncle met in 8th grade, dated all throughout high school, got married, and are still happily married today with 4 kids. My grandparents started dating sophomore and junior year and still have a happy successful marriage with 9 kids, 18 grandkids, and 1 great grandchild. So yes, they CAN last :)

Most Helpful Guy

• They can if you put in the work and stand by each other. It was common place in the past and I know plenty of elderly people that are still married to their high school sweethearts