What do girls think of a 25 year old virgin?

I'm curious about what woman think, I've had many life dedications to attend to and I've not had a girlfriend since 15, which has led me to this point of beeing 25 and never had a serious relationship

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• That you are a decent guy because you haven't given yourself to just anyone. I'll be a virgin till I'm married and the problem with that is a lot of people my age don't do stuff like that anymore. Most people are losing their virginity at like 14 smh.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's how I've viewed the situation, it just feels like I'm never going to meet someone who wouldn't laugh at it

• People are mostly jealous because they lost their virginity to some person they didn't even care about and it probably didn't mean anything to them. At least the person I eventually do it with will love me and I will love them and it will mean that much more to us both.

• Yeah I suppose thats very true. I just overthink it im surrounded by friends and family who are all in happy loving relationships and I love seeing that but I just want to love someone also but I'm always in fear of rejection

• You Got a lot To Catch Up On Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You perfectly fine there !

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes