GUYS HELP, why is he being so strange around me?

there's a guy who I see around regularly at the same place. In the very begining he would smile. But i was too shy to smile back and he eventually stopped. With time I noticed him talking about me, but i couldnt tell if good or bad (more than once, and I KNOW its me). I would also make A LOT of eye contact with him. From a distance, he will hold it, and I am the one to get nervous and look away. When he's too close he either avoids it completely or if i catch him glancing he looks away first. He knows my friends, he will deliberately say hi to them even though he doesn't know their names, then glances (or stares if he's far enough) at me and says nothing, which is awkward. Anyway, I now know HIS friends. I hang out with them and we talk some. When I was talking to his friend he came in and said hello to him, and asked him if he wants to go out for a smoke. His friend didn't want to and he had to awkwardly sit and stay a bit, he listened to me talk at first but then once I made eye contact with him he stopped looking and then went fidgeting on his phone. Why is he doing this? Does he think I like him and therefore want to avoid me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to the song "for a boy" by raelynn and then take a leap of faith and ask him for his number or give him yours

• See I was trying to be social with him, I was finally gathering up the courage - but he wouldn't even look at me for me to say something. So please, what do you think?

• Hmmm well try to get him alone or make a reason to go talk to him like accidentally trip and fall near him and then when he goes to help you up try a conversation :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is taking away by your beauty and wants to make the first move but doesn't know how