What's the key to NOT getting rejected/friendzoned by every girl you meet?

I do not have very good success when it comes to DATING women (being friends with them I'm fine but I want more sometimes) so what is the secret to not getting rejected/friendzoned? I can't think of anything specific that's wrong with me that would be causing this so I guess some general advice would help

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally making the first move and being a gentleman and not a perv is nice coz it feels like there are more pervs that men out there so just be a guy I guess.

• This doesn't work. For one reason or another if you're under 18 and try to be a decent person you still won't get girls unless you have insane game or a 10/10 face

• Well you're one of the rare ones then

• Yay I'm so lucky...😐

Most Helpful Guy

• Again a topic like this? I am getting really tired of how you guys dont have any self respect.
    For crying out loud...
    Ok, lets think it rationally.
    What a girl can offer to you?

1 - Sex, which you can get from a hooker that makes it better.

2 - Cooks. Which you can learn to do it.

3 - That's it! So why fall in love with them in the first place? They just sense you need then and can have you anytime.

• I guess this is true but id just really like companionship with someone

• This guy is the GirlsAskGuys Basedzeus

Hsha.

• πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚