Why did he unblock me?

A couple of days ago, I realized that the guy I have been out with a couple of times had blocked me on a texting app. I was very dissapointed by his behavior since there were no signs of him not wanting to see me again - in fact he had asked me if i wanted to see him when he got back from his trip overseas. I sent him a message on Facebook (we're not friends on Facebook) saying that it was fine if he didn't want to see me again, but he should have told me instead of just blocking me. Turns out he had blocked me because he had to meet his ex-girlfriend and he didn't want to let her know that he had seen other people! So i asked him to say that he was done with me because I really prefer to end things properly, but he sort of dodged it. I figured I just had to move on and leave him be so I went on the texting app to delete our conversation only to discover that he had unblocked me. Like wtf does that mean?

I'd like to point out that we only met three times for coffee so our relationship was very casual. I'm not really bothered by him meeting his ex... I'm just annoyed that he blocked me, didn't say he was done with me and then unblocked me.

I don't know if any of this makes sense. Any thoughts on why he would unblock me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• yeah you got him blocking u, now he only has to keep his phone to him self. he trying to keeo you but also trying to rekindell with his ex girlfriend as that the only reason is why he would hide u from her.

this whole story doesn't make any sense at all.. i think you dont know a lot of things and if i was u be straight, give him 1 change let him explain and if he messes up dont get angry just let him go.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well hopefully he unblocked you because he wants to continue getting to know you. Just be careful just in case he still has something going on with his ex..

1|0
    0|0
  • He loves you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes