Why do you like skinny guys over muscular guys?

I work out all the time, I'm no tank, but I'm bigger that most people I meet. The type of girls I'm attracted to are gym chicks, like with juicy (lack of a better term, muscle with some fat) legs and ass, yet these chicks who put in as much time in the gym as I do seem to be dating really skinny guys.(Nothing special in the face). Like all their muscles are bigger than the guy's, but the guy is taller.
Do you girls not care about muscle? Does just height matter?
Im not saying all girls, but its pretty damn insane, I also never really see really muscular guys with fit chicks either.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like muscles, and I don't even know a chic that does.. Allmy friends dating skinny guys.

So we don't like it.
    I think some girls feel "indifferent " to it but they are not actually liking it, in that case.
    And it sure isn't a preference.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard from a girl friend of mine that she prefers skinny guys over muscular guys because of the stereotype of muscular guys being players etc. And that if a guy spends so much time going into the gym he wouldn't give effort and time into the girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of muscle does nothing for me. I find it kind of gross to be honest.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Girls are like moths to a light when it comes to height! You can look like the Grinch have the personality of a stone but once you have a bit of height your sorted, don't go for those girls they're usually dumb, look out for a girl you get along with over looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao, i noticed that as well. Its because most people have certain interests. That an some people from what i noticed are to shy to actually talk to muscular dude first. So, you kinda gotta make the first move...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya cause skinny is in right now
    Slim thin... low body fat and chiseled bones
    Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m skinny. Slim

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes