Would it be weird if I added him on Facebook to start conversation?

Anonymous
So, I was at school the other day and I went to card services, where you can get a new school ID. There was this guy and he is also a student like myself but he works for card services. I told him I lost my card. I was on my phone and he started joking around with me and asking me what I an studying, etc and I started asking him questions about himself. He seemed really cute and I liked that he tried to start a conversation with me to get to know me. However I sort of got nervous and all I said was,
It was nice meeting you." I saw his name on his name tag and looked him up on Facebook... And I don't go to card services often and I dont know his hours. I wanted to send him a message saying I thought he was cute etc but I don't know if that would be weird? Lol should I send him a message? Or is that considered creepy.
2
1