What do girls look for on dating apps?

How do you attract females on dating apps? I must be doing something wrong cause I have been trying for 6 months and every time I message someone she will look at my profile and never respond. I've changed my bio and pictures multiple times and it's never anything rediculis just basic stuff.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I look for attraction, Interesting conversation, Mutual interests, Someone who can make me laugh, Someone who stands out from the rest, Someone who makes a effort to and seems eager to meet (without being clingy or desperate), Someone who is honest.. etc.. I've always replied if i find the person attractive enough and there has given me a interesting engaging first message to interact with them with. (i never reply to hey, or hi.. or lazy messages no matter what they look like)
    This is just what i like though. not all girls are the same.

I'd recommend making sure your photos are decent and you send a interesting first message. (so many guys seem very bad at taking photos at attractive angles, make sure you don't take one looking down from above is always better).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Look like a douchebag and like you aren't going to give them any attention. They love being in fights with their loved ones.

Harmony is not in their list of comfortable words.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Hey, often girls look for someone who seems manly, or cute. Pictures with animals, like dogs, makes you seem approachable so they apparently make guys a lot more popular. If the guy looks vain that's generally a negative, same if the guy is working out in all his pictures. Just show you as you are, maybe try be funny that kind of thing? Interesting pictures, like travel pictures, also makes it seem like the guy is more interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for clear pictures, interesting mix of interests in the bio (with no major grammatical or spelling errors), that they have friends, and if their opening liner isn't horrendous or about my body I will entertain a conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's a game of plusses and minuses.
    Plus: job specified, home owner, pet photo, hobby listed, smiling pic, within 20miles, goals listed, link to social site
    Minus: kids, pics are all a combo of fishing, gym and party type, bald, nonexistent or short bland bio, less than 3 pics, pics with drugs or mentioning drugs, out of shape.

With everything else neutral then I total up those two columns.

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly i will not match with anyone who doesn't seem similar to me from the first picture or two. if i see a fishing picture, it's a no. hunting picture, no. any kind of camo clothing, no. all gym pictures, no. because i know for a fact that is not similar to my personality!! maybe you are so unique that women feel they can't relate to you and that's why you don't get many matches

0|0
    0|0
  • One thing is I can't even use dating app because of my lerning disabilities. Only dated app I have try is meet me but I stop it since was to much time. I was only making friends. I am inrelationship now.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need the profile picture to be handsome. Some handsome guys told me they don't get a lot of reply backs though. I would want a guy who's looking for a serious relationship, smart, and nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice decent looking guy who’s chill and will be friendly. Just some things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with great looks not me ! I don’t do dating apps

0|0
    0|0
  • Penis

0|1
    0|0
  • A date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly girls are attracted to people they find interesting. Make sure you have photos which are a true representation of you, showing what you look like and your hobbies which open up avenues of conversation. Similarly when starting a conversation with a girl look for something in her profile to comment on whether it be on one of her photos or part of her bio. A genuine message or compliment will help you get replies from girls who are interested in you.
    NEVER NEGLECT YOUR BIO! I personally never swipe right on a guy without a bio. I bio shows me that this guy is willing to make the effort and tell me a little about himself. It doesn't have super witty, but make sure to put your interests in there and a bit about yourself so she can keep the conversation going! Best of luck :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, just be yourself! And be open! I used to use them a long time ago... You just have to be You. 100% you... because you want them to fall for who you truly are. Not a fantasy of who you wish to be. The right woman will love You for You.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Online girls are either 100% invested into it or just doing it as a side thing. The former like real, thorough, meaningful profiles. The latter only care if you're goodlooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont worry yourself. Most girls on dating sites are stuck up bitches looking for their leanardo di caprio and when anything less messages them its like omg pervert.

0|0
    1|0
  • Dopamine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes