What do girls look for on dating apps?

How do you attract females on dating apps? I must be doing something wrong cause I have been trying for 6 months and every time I message someone she will look at my profile and never respond. I've changed my bio and pictures multiple times and it's never anything rediculis just basic stuff.

134

Most Helpful Girl

• I look for attraction, Interesting conversation, Mutual interests, Someone who can make me laugh, Someone who stands out from the rest, Someone who makes a effort to and seems eager to meet (without being clingy or desperate), Someone who is honest.. etc.. I've always replied if i find the person attractive enough and there has given me a interesting engaging first message to interact with them with. (i never reply to hey, or hi.. or lazy messages no matter what they look like)
    This is just what i like though. not all girls are the same.

I'd recommend making sure your photos are decent and you send a interesting first message. (so many guys seem very bad at taking photos at attractive angles, make sure you don't take one looking down from above is always better).

Most Helpful Guy

• Look like a douchebag and like you aren't going to give them any attention. They love being in fights with their loved ones.

Harmony is not in their list of comfortable words.