What do guys find most attractive in a girl?

I'm just really curious as to what kind of girl a guy finds attractive

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honest, open to new possibilities, open minded in general, not affraid to criticize me in a good way, interested in me, what I do, and my passions, mentally stable enough for a relationship. Willing to get out sometimes, forgiving, and just overall a great person. And most of all gives back the respect that I give.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Most attractive thing to me is a warm personality. Like someone you just feel comfortable around, someone who truly cares and shows it. Looks are not that important to me but I'm more likely to go for redheads with dark eyes.

2|0
    0|0
  • A solid personality like being down to earth, genuine, kind, intelligent, fun

A girl who is beautiful,
    I like a girls face, eyes, nose (kinda weird)
    Body - in shape or toned

What her beliefs are, for me a Christian girl who wants to wait for marriage
    Her goals

1|1
    0|0
  • i'll just say it, looks get you in the door. anyone who says that doesn't apply to them is a liar. people are attracted to certain looks, it's that simple. however after that, a magnetic personality, wisdom, intellectual depth, cultured (ignorance is a big turn off, you can be a 10 but if you're ignorant af and try to be Kardashian-like I wouldn't spend a minute trying to get to know you) but that's just me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honesty, and kindness always get me hooked. Good looks help, but those aren't as rare as people make them out to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • it varies depending on the guy. we like butts and boobs.. but i like pretty eye's and a nice smile and obviously she has to be as goofy as i am

1|0
    0|0
  • Face, first and foremost. Tits and ass second. Real attraction comes from personality. Are you fun to be around. Eye candy is icing on the cake.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say, men very a lot. I like depth and wisdom in a woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sense of humor is super attractive as well as her smile and eyes. And also they're sassy attitude lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Integrity

1|0
    0|0
  • Her personality and her forehead

1|1
    0|0
  • Her attitude, smile and curves

1|1
    0|0
  • Intelligence

1|1
    0|0
  • Tomboyishness eyes and tut are a plus

1|0
    0|0
  • Truthfully, funny , smart don’t play head games.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your eyes are♥️

1|0
    0|0
  • Face and smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence

1|0
    0|0
  • According to me her nature... And her eyes