Would you forgive your boyfriend for sexting his COUSIN?

so... today I found out my boyfriend that I just had a baby with was sexting.. his cousin! Like first off I’m so hurt he would even do that after we just had a baby together.. and second it’s his cousin? Like I loved this guy so much 😭 now I don’t know what to do he’s asking for another chance to fix things but should I? Should I even consider giving him another chance after that? please advice...

34

Most Helpful Guy

• That’s messed up. I would personally not deal with that if I was in your position. I do realize that it’s a lot easier said than done though, considering you just had a kid with him. You should have a serious talk with him and try to find out what the hell is going on if you haven’t already.

Most Helpful Girl

• you should call it off and raise the kid alone. he'd make a bad father role model. first its his cousin, then his kid? ugh