Should I ignore him and cut him off completely?

I have been seeing a guy well in a kinda friends with benefits type of way. We hungout and had sex for like four or five days in a row when we first met and he has slept over three or four times at my place. I've also dropped him off at him place a few times and we've eaten dinner together. Now we see each every weekish to two weeks. My problem is we're at a point now we're one day he thought it was ok to just show up and come to my door with no notice. Back story is I was broken up with a month before I met him and I have no feelings for him at all. Should I block him and tell him we're done? Also why is he doing this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He's doing this because he likes having sex with you, and assumed that the F in Friends With Benefits meant that you are his friend. As for whether you should cut him off; I think that would be harsh. Just set down the ground rules. Tell him that you aren't cool with him just coming over.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest and let him know what behavior doesn't work for you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE