If a female made you a tie blanket for Christmas because you haven’t been with each other very long yet, What would you think of that?

(Not my picture, just for a simple idea if you don’t know what a tie blanket is)

It’s pretty much two pieces of fabric you buy and lay on top of each other. You cut slits in the fabric and tie the slits of different pieces of the fabric together. The time to make it depends on the person’s height you’re making it for, is what I get out of it. Just a little summary on that. If I’m not fully correct on that, I apologize aha. But anyway-
Thank you; for whatever answer you reply with. If a female made you a tie blanket for Christmas because you haven’t been with each other very long yet, What would you think of that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think that the girl wants to get closer physically. Its a good gift idea because it shows your sincerity that you would devote the effort into making it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If anyone put in enough effort to make me something themselves, I'd be eternally grateful.

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too, I was just curious. Thank you for answering!

• That's neat

1|0
    0|0
  • This is Awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • Blankets feels good. so hell yeah!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes