I Think I’m Falling In Love With A Guy That Has A Drug Addiction?

I care for him very deeply, although I think I probably annoy him and he doesn’t even like me a little bit. I kind of get the feeling that he hates me. He acts very friendly towards me, we make each other laugh and we talk about our lives, but somehow he makes it feel like it isn’t personal. I feel he isolates himself, and is getting more and more isolated. He doesn’t seem to be as chipper as he used to be. He acts very odd towards me a lot of the time. A lot of the time I feel he disregards me, and doesn’t care for my presence. Then sometimes, and actually a lot of the times in the past, he’d be very glad to see me and say hello, talk to me a little bit. I don’t understand why he’s becoming more standoffish these days, and I really want to. I want to know everything, what’s bothering him, why he’s having such a hard time, etc. I tried talking to him about it before, and he shrugged it off. I used to value him as a friend a lot, but now my feelings for him and taken a different direction. It’s such a confusing situation, and I have a lot of doubts. I worry that I like him because I’d hate to put myself in a situation where I’m in love with someone who is doing harmful things to themselves. But then again, I think he hates me. It hurts to care so much for somebody who can also treat me so coldly. When I’m there, he’ll talk to me and such, but I feel disregarded at the same time. I feel like he doesn’t like to develop feelings for people, isn’t close to many people. I wish my feelings for him would go away.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Get out of the relationship immediately. This can only end badly. Never get in a relationship with anyone who is addicted. You're playing with fire, and could very easily end up in a world of hurt for yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well say if he does not like you don't even think about it. Trust me i've Been there