How much are you spending on your SO for Christmas this year? And how long have you been dating?

I've been dating my boyfriend for three months and his gift is about $60. Opinions on that?
Also, my birthday was last month and my gift was about $40, plus flowers, dinner & movie.

155

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats a perfect amount!! honestly I've made the mistake over and over again about going over the top, but now that its expected, it just kind of takes away the value from it, and I can tell my boyfriend doesn't value the effort as much anymore

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 14

• We've been together about 3 years. I spent $250 on his present this year. The last couple years we agreed on a cap of $100 but there was something I particular he really wants this year so I went ahead and bought it and just never brought up the cap this year haha (it was my idea in the past). So I have no idea how much he will spend but I hope it's not too much.

• If I had more money it would be around $50. We've been dating around 8 months or so and the gift I got him was like $5 lol

• Well my husband and I do t do Christmas to each other but the decision was made to make a purchase of computers for the both of us. My sons gift to his step dad is about 50 dollars though

• We've been together six years and I've spent about £25 on him for Christmas and about £20 for his birthday.

• I guess I also spent about £20 on our anniversary too, that's usually our limit.

• I have not thought of the price this is our 5 month

• I'm spending about 60 euros or so. Already bought him a gift but I didn't like it as a gift so I'm keeping it for me.

• My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 9 years. I love him. With his invisible ass.

• We've been together post 2 years and I got him a $3 turtle Keychain made from an amorite fossil. His favorite animal is a turtle.

• What does he typically give you?

• It depends my first gift was something incredibly sentimental and my second one was a $2 cupcake I wanted to try. He'd rather have small stuff or something I made as opposed to something big or expensive. He also directly said he wants turtle things

• Aww well that's sweet if that's what you both agree on! I'd personally want something that's meaningful but also shows that I'm worth spending money on. Like he got me a phone case that's my favorite color for my birthday bc he knew mine was old and scratched up, with a sweet birthday card and my favorite flowers

• like $260 and 70$ on his family *sigh* but he's spending more on me, no worries xD!

• Almost 3 years and he's getting nothing.

• Show more from Girls
    4