How to ask a guy out who works at McDonald's?

I haven't seen him lately working there. But if I see him again, it is around Christmas time. Any idea's to ask out a guy that may be interested.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• lol if he is a cashier tell him you want his quater pounder in your buns... im soo sorry the joke is worth it

• I guess I'm more of a romantic, I was thinking more of asking him if he would like to go for a walk in the snow. Which, I guess sounds kind of lame? But, how does one get to know another past school days?

• lol real shit just tell him he is cute and give him your phone number

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont Do It, He Prolly 4got About You (No Offense) Since There Are a lot Of People Who Go 2 Mcd's.

• I never thought about that, I guess that makes sense. I should prepare for a blank stare.