How can I stop comparing myself to the girl that he chose?

So yeah guys... nothin worse than seeing the guy that I like choose another girl instead. I can’t help but try to measure up to her or feel/think she must be better. Any advice on how to get my mind off this gutter? Or do I have the point, that she is better?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• She's not better... she just appeals to him more. Nothing to do with who is better or worse. Is chocolate or vanilla better? You know which you prefer, but it's still just a difference of flavour. You just need to find someone who is attracted to your flavour...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • This is good advice, don't take it to heart, rejection sucks but it doesn't always have to reflect on you.

• Oh they are officially boyfriend and girlfriend

• Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a bit of jealousy there.
    You'll be alright one day and realise that we all have different likes and dislikes.
    You'll be wanting someone who is completely into you.
    Don't compare yourself to anyone else.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE