GOD DARN SOCIAL MEDIA?

Sooo... I've sorta been in this stupid bender with a guy for YEARS now.
And yes, even if it took me a while to understand, he'll never be interested in a real relationship with me... But it still didn't hurt me to text every once in a while, in a middle of the night... No matter whom I was with or what I was doing.

I blocked him ever since. It's been like half a year after blocking, and a few YEARS after we broke up.
But I can't help but think about it. Sometimes, when I walk past his studio, sometimes, when I just wake up. It's him there, all the time, somewhere in my head.

One thing lead to another, not sure entirely why, of course I unblocked him. Yeah, right to stalk his new life, but n e v e r m i n d.

In, like, two hours I get a notification he followed me.

Two hours.

I have to somehow force myself to end this massacre.

02