Is finding a partner generally frustrating or am I SOL?

I just don't understand why it is so hard for me to find someone. I presume maybe I'm unattractive. I'm 23 and never had a boyfriend. I've been asked out in the past but didn't have interest in any of them/ didn't get a good vibe. I've tried online and it usually fizzles out/ loss of interest. People tell me I'm pretty. Men and women. Am I not or is there something I'm unaware of? Both?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No you're just ugly
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not always you, but rather the men that are into you might not be as apparent as you think, try and find people with similar hobbies, or maybe even just someone with an interest in the hobbies you have. Dating and finding a special someone is difficult and more often than not ends up fruitless in the short term. Now I'm not exactly sure what you look like, so I can't say looks are a factor. It might also be a personality thing. Not saying you'd have a bad personality as I don't know you, but sometimes a confident woman can scare men/women off because they can't handle it or maybe you're too promiscuous/not promiscuous enough for the demographic of men you are looking for. I think there's someone out there, if not many. There's 7 billion people on this planet, I guarantee you're exactly what a good amount of people are looking for, but your right it is frustrating. just kinda hard to find a needle in a haystack, but keep hope and faith strong and I think it'll happen soon.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I'm feeling exactly the same way! I'm now 20 and haven't really had an actual girlfriend before. Whenever I gather the courage to ask a girl out I am denied, so I think your just SOL. I would recommend approaching someone you're interested in if you haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be you're trying too hard or not trying hard enough. People are in such a rush to get in a relationship these days it's what leads to break ups , loss of interest, or worse, a quick Divorce.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has issues with finding a great partner. Some may seem perfect then you find out there is no attraction. Others seem like it would never workout but it does. Patience is a virtue if they really are great I'll wait for them to be in my life because it's going to be well worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't give an opinion on looks without seeing them. Its just about finding the right people. The ones that you ask, the ones you aren't interested in, why not give one of them a date or two and see if a more personal scene changes your mind?

0|0
    0|0
  • heh.. I wanted to select B because i didn't know what A meant and it sounded funny but er dating is a god damn chore. GL with that. I already gave up. All i need is my games and my twitch. I'm contempt with that.. for now.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no clue what you look like but im sure the right person will come around soon

0|0
    0|0
  • All the good guys are gone, and all that's left are the ones looking to hookup and ghost. The sisterhood voted with their actions... and they chose bad boys. The bed has now been made...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes