Is finding a partner generally frustrating or am I SOL?

I just don't understand why it is so hard for me to find someone. I presume maybe I'm unattractive. I'm 23 and never had a boyfriend. I've been asked out in the past but didn't have interest in any of them/ didn't get a good vibe. I've tried online and it usually fizzles out/ loss of interest. People tell me I'm pretty. Men and women. Am I not or is there something I'm unaware of? Both?
  • Yes
  • No you're just ugly

18

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not always you, but rather the men that are into you might not be as apparent as you think, try and find people with similar hobbies, or maybe even just someone with an interest in the hobbies you have. Dating and finding a special someone is difficult and more often than not ends up fruitless in the short term. Now I'm not exactly sure what you look like, so I can't say looks are a factor. It might also be a personality thing. Not saying you'd have a bad personality as I don't know you, but sometimes a confident woman can scare men/women off because they can't handle it or maybe you're too promiscuous/not promiscuous enough for the demographic of men you are looking for. I think there's someone out there, if not many. There's 7 billion people on this planet, I guarantee you're exactly what a good amount of people are looking for, but your right it is frustrating. just kinda hard to find a needle in a haystack, but keep hope and faith strong and I think it'll happen soon.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE