She's a funeral director. Would you date her?

She's young, attractive, and smart... all the qualities you look for. Would her profession bother you?

124

Most Helpful Guy

• Her profession wouldn't bother me at all. It's an important and sensitive position to have. Message me if you would

• I Thankyou for the MHO. Id love to hear more from you. Feel free to message me anytime

• Im not directly in the industry. I dated a girl many years ago who's farther was in the business. And i also worked a year a floral arranger so i was always around the different aspects of the business. I've also worked as a first aid member and have to bring many people to the morgue being in the field i have been able to wotness and abserved a few ortopsies. They have always intrested me as i always enjoyed science throughout school

• A persons choice of job dosnt define who that person is it defines a piece of them. We all work at doing something to earn our living

Most Helpful Girl

• You're dating her, not her profession. If you're attracted to her looks and personality, then you should be with her. I believe that it would be your loss if you're bothered by what she does for a living.

• I agree! I was thinking the exact same only to see you responded with it haha.

• Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about it. 🙂