She's a funeral director. Would you date her?

She's young, attractive, and smart... all the qualities you look for. Would her profession bother you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Her profession wouldn't bother me at all. It's an important and sensitive position to have. Message me if you would

0|0
    0|0
    • I Thankyou for the MHO. Id love to hear more from you. Feel free to message me anytime

• Show All
    • Im not directly in the industry. I dated a girl many years ago who's farther was in the business. And i also worked a year a floral arranger so i was always around the different aspects of the business. I've also worked as a first aid member and have to bring many people to the morgue being in the field i have been able to wotness and abserved a few ortopsies. They have always intrested me as i always enjoyed science throughout school

• A persons choice of job dosnt define who that person is it defines a piece of them. We all work at doing something to earn our living

Most Helpful Girl

• You're dating her, not her profession. If you're attracted to her looks and personality, then you should be with her. I believe that it would be your loss if you're bothered by what she does for a living.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree! I was thinking the exact same only to see you responded with it haha.

• Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought about it. 🙂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Of course not. She has great personal qualities. And, anyway, don't we want people to have dignified burials?

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with being an FD. They are usually quite down to earth, good with people and very compassionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Being a funeral director is a wise career choice. Especially with the baby boomers there will be a high demand for them. I drive the ambulance death is normal to me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I've done that, actually. She was great! Alas, she prefers women... Story of my life, really. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I can safely say she would have thought more about death and life in its entirety than most other girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she as good with a stiffy as she is with the stiffs?

I'm sorry I know it's a bad joke, but I couldn't help myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has an amazing personality and is a viable partner then her profession is completely irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually used to help at a funeral directors. I've built a few coffins.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date her. Her profession would not bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she is not in sex related career in any way, I am good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

I'd date her if I liked her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i liked the person, then ofc not

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'd date her

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's a bit creepy

0|0
    0|1
  • No. Seriously?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really but it depends what she's like

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll date her

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, that is fine. what is her bra size?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes