Shy guy, never had a girlfriend?

I've always wanted a girlfriend, but I'm not confident to just walk up to a stranger, I'm never sure what to say. Had 0 luck with online dating. Almost never have a girl initiate stuff with me.

Every instance of a girl approaching me, often involves me holding no attraction to them physically, or more often their personality putting me off.

What can I do to find someone? I can answer questions ro clarify stuff if that helps, but no pictures

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey man, please don't make the same mistake I did.
    I am 26 and never had a date!
    Be confident, and go to the girls you are attracted to, if you don't you will miss out on a lot of things!

• I'm never sure what to say, which often leads to me being boring

• Try it!
      Unless you live in a third world country, then it is a bit harder than that!

• Thanks for the Mho, I am rooting for you man.
      👍👍