Guys if you in relationship with someone, is there any possibility you move to your girlfriend's place?

Let's say you just live in a community house, so it's impossible for you to bring her. So if you on that condition will you move to your girlfriend's place?

015

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer to move into her place, actually. Wherever we end up, it's going to be hers in the end; that's just what women do. If she moves into my space, she'll slowly take it over, and all my stuff ends up on the curb or in storage. So let's save the hassle, and share her space from the start.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE