Guys if you in relationship with someone, is there any possibility you move to your girlfriend's place?

Let's say you just live in a community house, so it's impossible for you to bring her. So if you on that condition will you move to your girlfriend's place?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer to move into her place, actually. Wherever we end up, it's going to be hers in the end; that's just what women do. If she moves into my space, she'll slowly take it over, and all my stuff ends up on the curb or in storage. So let's save the hassle, and share her space from the start.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• i once dated a girl for 7 months and i needed to stay with her for a week to do an interview and she wouldn't let me even though we regularly hungout for 1-3 days at a time, i was pissed the job was 30+

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends because starting to live together us a huge decision in a relationship and if it's too soon it's probably not a good idea for the both of you actually

So unless you both are at the stage it would not be a good idea in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I don't really see the issue but some men may be afraid to cuz they to want their stuff to be stuck in box's or thrown out when they move in

0|0
    0|0
  • Not right away as it will take alittle bit more time to see if we're truly compatible as living together is a huge step in the relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my girlfriend, if she's telling me to move I wouldn't mind but I'm not gonna impose and say hey babe, can I move in with you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there are
    You can ask him for that
    And if you dont want then tell him
    Honesty is the best way to deal in relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but only if we both sign a new lease together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would and help out with rent and around the house but I don't see a problem with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea. I don't see the problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, she moving in or vice versa

0|0
    0|0
  • In a second

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe yes