He's acting distant and I'm afraid he's going to end things?

I've been seeing this guy for 2 months now. I already had a crush on him and I told him about it. Then we just started to hang out etc. But now I feel like things aren't going anywhere, it's almost a deadlock relationship. I'm afraid to talk to him about it because I don't wanna sound too pressuring. We're gonna spend 3 weeks apart and I have this bad feeling he's going to change his mind and realize he's not into me at all. I just saw him and he kind of stood away from me rather than being close. I don't know what to do. I feel stupid, angry and I'm freaking out.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Stupid? Angry? Freaking out? How about you be productive and find something in common with him? "That girl has a crush on me", or "That girl looks hot/cute" is not a reason that can keep a couple going, because there's always another. Your souls (minds, if you prefer that term) must bond. An for that you guys need something in common, something to talk about, something to think/plan about.

• He doesn't open up about his problems or life with me. All we do is kissing, cuddling, joking and that's it. I'm sitting here not even knowing whether we're a couple or not. I've been hurt many times by jerks and this is the first time that I'm into something a little bit more serious, I don't want to be hurt, this time it'll be hard to move on.

• I know you can't force someone to be into you but I feel like I'm the wrong one. I'm just telling myself it's my fault that things aren't going anywhere, because I'm nothing special.

• Don't diminish yourself. It's not because of you, it's because of him. I understand that you've been screwed over multiple times, but that's because there's a lot of douchebags in this world. I'm sure you're pretty special. Humble people fail to see their good qualities.

Most Helpful Girl

• You would need to ask him really. Have courage and just ask him if everything is ok between you. He could be upset about something else or feel nervous himself about being apart for 3 weeks. Ask him.