What is the best way to initate a make out with your boyfriend?

Girls tell me good ways on how to start a makeout session
and boys tell me what strategy you like when a girl goes for a make out?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• strategy? well, first off we start kissing then i gently grab her boob and slowly start to slide my hand down to het pocket, then grab her wallet do 3 backflips and run

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Try to be dress provocative, but elegant, not like prostitute from the Red District. And when you are alone as usual start kissing him... and after a few moments/min try to tease/touch him gently (or the second variant is you to touch yourself gently boobs/nipple)
    And you can go dressed like you are now on your profile pic.
    But when you have contact with your boyfriend open the scissors (legs) a bit in V shape

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is a "best" way. Variety is probably more interesting. It would usually start with some kind of nice touching, stroking the back of his neck or taking hold of his hand or something. But sometimes you can just jump on him and get to work.

Don't sit there just hoping he'll make all the moves though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just start rubbing yourself on him, you can start by wrapping arms around him and gently tugging, he will get the message

0|0
    0|0
  • pull up your skirt and sit astride him on his knee. kiss him and rub yourself on him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes