Is this a good sign if a guy suggest this?

Anonymous
On a couple of occasions the guy I'm dating has suggested that I'd meet his friends such as one time when he suggested we could go out for drinks with his friends (but I debunked that because I felt we needed to get to know each other more) and now more recently he suggested going on a couple date to hang out with his friends and they would bring their girls.

He has told me he has said to all his friends that he likes me and he apparently talks about me. He has also introduced me to his parents who already knew who I was. Is it because he's serious about me and likes me or is it because he wants to show me off because I'm pretty (not my own opinion here at all on how I look, I personally can't stand my own face)
+1 y
I think you all really came with some good answers and gave me some good insight :)
3
1