Stoner boyfriend?

This one is aimed more towards the ladies but all responses appreciated! My question is how many of you ladies would be put off dating a guy because he smokes weed?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My man smokes weed and so do I. We smoke weed on a daily basis. I actually think sometimes it's what brings us closer and unites us. A joint after we've had an argument usually gives us the chance to talk things out calmly. A couple that smokes together, stays together... or so I've heard. Lol!

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah that's exactly what I'm looking for! And yeah I've heard that too πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Lol! Come to LA, you'll find plenty of those here.

• I'd love to move to LA! Sadly it's not easy to become a resident without a job already there

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably depends if they smoke themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Me. I never have smoked anything, not even a cigarette, and I expect my partner to not smoke. If he does, only cigarettes and not in front of me or in my residence. But no weed. I won’t give you any attention at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weed smells awful to me so I couldn't even stand being around my guy if he smoked

0|0
    0|0
  • I would rather my partner didn’t smoke or do any sort of drug.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would...😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes