Stoner boyfriend?

This one is aimed more towards the ladies but all responses appreciated! My question is how many of you ladies would be put off dating a guy because he smokes weed?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• My man smokes weed and so do I. We smoke weed on a daily basis. I actually think sometimes it's what brings us closer and unites us. A joint after we've had an argument usually gives us the chance to talk things out calmly. A couple that smokes together, stays together... or so I've heard. Lol!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah that's exactly what I'm looking for! And yeah I've heard that too πŸ˜‚

• Lol! Come to LA, you'll find plenty of those here.

• I'd love to move to LA! Sadly it's not easy to become a resident without a job already there

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably depends if they smoke themselves.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE