What’s a casual way of asking for their number?

I’ve known this guy for 14 years now. Senior year in high school and I have him on snapchat and other social media. I hate to sound like a stupid 21st century girl but how do I casually ask for his number in snapchat? Is it weird? Any tips at all please help!!

15

Most Helpful Guy

• What I saw girls do when they asked for my number over snapchat is they would snap me a pic, it would go back and forth, until she chats me and says " we don't talk much anymore" or "how are you? We should catch up some time!" Then when I answer, she'll proceed to say, "wait, I don't have your #. Give me your # so I don't have to constantly go on Snapchat to talk to you." It works all the time lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask.

• Would it come across that I’m into him? Should it be obvious

• Not unless you do it in a very flirty or romantic way