How do I deal with this guy?

I met a guy who was really cute and we kissed after a few dates. I wanted to take it slow. I had told him before hand that my beliefs about sex were very conservative and I don't believe in pre marital sex (not for religious reasons it's just how I was raised) He hadn't said much about it then. Now he is telling me that I am childish for believing that and I need to grow up. We got into a fight due to that. I explained to him that I won't budge and will stand my ground so he keeps telling me that I should grow up and it's high time. Its disturbing me and messing with my emotions. I told him that we weren't compatible and we should part and he is mad at me. What should I do? He keeps telling me to mature and that I am wrong all the time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he really loves, he must appreciate and understand your desire of not having sex. I think it's better to let go of him, because from my point of view I think he only cares for sex.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He is trying to manipulate you into sex. Stand your ground and just block him. He clearly only cares about your V card

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Do what makes you happy and comfortable. Perhaps one day you might change your mind about pre marital sex, but you should never feel forced to make that choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • You asked this yesterday and got the same responded then I'm not sure what advise you are looking for do you want Simone to tell you he is right and your wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't the guy for you. Trying to manipulate someone for sex isn't a guy you want

0|1
    0|0
  • You need to stand your ground

0|0
    0|0
  • Stand your ground and if he doesn’t respect that, he doesn’t really respect you and you should find a new boyfriend who does and move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If he really cares he would respect your decisions

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes