I haven't tried dating in my whole life. Is that bad?

Well, yeah i didn't have any experience on dating a guy for my whole life. Is it a bad thing? I mean there's a guy that ask me to go out with them, but i always refuse. I am thinking that it will only end up being awkward with each other since i dont have any love interest in them. Im turning 21 anyway.

221

Most Helpful Guy

• It can make it hard later I life tho I didn't interact with females most of my teenage life so when it came to date for the first time at 23 was crazy hard and awkward at times ad I was having to learn how to talk to a female on top of how to talk to someone I loved ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's why i didn't have the courage to say yes to them. I am afraid to look stupid and awkward infront of them. I mean even minors experience dating. I didn't know the actions or words so i always refuse๐Ÿ˜… so it is really that bad?

• Ofc nothing worst then regretting a chance not taken plus I know for me if I broke up with my girl tommorw I would be devastated but I would not take it back as she is and the end of the day the first girl I love plus if you ever need advise I'll help out no matter the situation ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

• Thank you for the advice. I'll keep that in mind :)

Most Helpful Girl

• U have saved yourself a lot of pain and heartbreaks... If I could turn back time I wouldn't date too

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But pain is part of life. I haven't experience dating but i experienced heartbreak. I mean i have LDR relationship. But actual dating i mean personally. I didn't. Is it bad?

• Ohhh.. can't help u with that because I've only tried LDR as well

• Oh. It's okay no worries. Maybe i shouldn't pressure myself about it. Maybe i'll just wait for the time when a guy ask me again and maybe its the time to get pressured again. Haha