I haven't tried dating in my whole life. Is that bad?

Well, yeah i didn't have any experience on dating a guy for my whole life. Is it a bad thing? I mean there's a guy that ask me to go out with them, but i always refuse. I am thinking that it will only end up being awkward with each other since i dont have any love interest in them. Im turning 21 anyway.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It can make it hard later I life tho I didn't interact with females most of my teenage life so when it came to date for the first time at 23 was crazy hard and awkward at times ad I was having to learn how to talk to a female on top of how to talk to someone I loved ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's why i didn't have the courage to say yes to them. I am afraid to look stupid and awkward infront of them. I mean even minors experience dating. I didn't know the actions or words so i always refuse๐Ÿ˜… so it is really that bad?

• Show All
    • Ofc nothing worst then regretting a chance not taken plus I know for me if I broke up with my girl tommorw I would be devastated but I would not take it back as she is and the end of the day the first girl I love plus if you ever need advise I'll help out no matter the situation ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฝ

• Thank you for the advice. I'll keep that in mind :)

Most Helpful Girl

• U have saved yourself a lot of pain and heartbreaks... If I could turn back time I wouldn't date too

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But pain is part of life. I haven't experience dating but i experienced heartbreak. I mean i have LDR relationship. But actual dating i mean personally. I didn't. Is it bad?

• Ohhh.. can't help u with that because I've only tried LDR as well

• Oh. It's okay no worries. Maybe i shouldn't pressure myself about it. Maybe i'll just wait for the time when a guy ask me again and maybe its the time to get pressured again. Haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I'm the same way, I'm 21 and never been on an official date which is annoying but the advice I would give u that many have given me is become an interesting person that people would find attractive. Improve yourself and ur confidence. But this takes time so don't rush

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you are shy type there is nothing wrong with that i was just a feeling i am not able to get this things its not really bad thing because some trust and lies are there. no one is honest in this world so no dating only marriage after that do other crazy things

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not bad but slightly unusual. The question is, how do you see yourself when you are 50 and older. If you see yourself alone and able to maintain a group of friends, no problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope. I couldn't see myself in the future. Of course i want someone to take care of me if i'm old.

• Show All
    • Good luck with whatever you decide to do. I hope things work out for you.

• Thank you. :)

• No it's not bad but maybe a bit unsual? I mean nowadays 13 year olds are "dating" so... people may be a bit suprised that you have not dated but it's not something wrong with it. I haven't been dating anyone either so please don't feel bad about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. I agree. Teens now adays are too rushing i guess.

• I would say that is perfectly OK, I didn't ask anyone out until I was 21. My belief is love is built rather than found. Just because you accept a date doesn't mean you are seriously in love with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm available i can open your eyes to the wondrous romantic and sexual escapades of adulthood haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah. Im not looking for a sexual escapade๐Ÿ™ˆ

• you sound like you are a little shy. if a guy asks you out, just go, whats the worse that could happen? just dont become a slut

0|0
    0|0
  • See the thing is you got to be willing to take a chance you're only going to gain experience with trying different things and learning along the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here.
    Maybe we are broken, but i prefer to think not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it bad i love pussy? Dating is overated! Have fun and less problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Freedom of choice. There will be a reason to all this

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the same boat. If I was you though I'd have given it a shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But one needs to try his/her hands on every experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here, just do what I do.
    Sleep. You can never go wrong with sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • well why... are you scared of men lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You and me both lady fam

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to the club

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not bad at all. Take your time.

0|0
    0|0
    • You think so?

• Show All
    • Anytime. Good luck

• Thank you

• Dating is not about love. Dating is simply about seeing if you enjoy being with someone. The most important part is to simply be yourself with your own interest and taste. That doesn't men you shouldn't explore new things. Your reaction will be real. Adding a kindness won't hurt. Time to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. nothing wrong with that. we all have things we've never tried. I've never tried Brussel sprouts. :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes