Is it good that I dont get nervous or get butterflies with my new boyfriend?

I feel so chill with him and not at all nervous, is this a good thing?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• My great grandma told me something before she passed. She said to not chase after the boy who made your heart race, that's your body telling you that something is wrong, go with the boy who makes your heart slow and makes you feel secure and safe. Listen to the signs your body gives you. People would be a lot happier if they did. I listened to that advice and I've been in a relationship with the first guy I dated for four years now. The heart racing or butterflies are just signs of excitement, of something new. Eventually you move into a phase that's more about comfort than excitement.