First Date Ideas?

Long story short I recently met a woman and asked her out, it will be the first date I've gone on since February.

The date will be for this upcoming Tuesday evening. I know that's a really odd day for a date, but it worked best because of work schedules.

With that said, I need some ideas for a good first date.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Since it is the Holiday season, I would suggest a nice dinner and if it goes well, then you could suggest a walk through a cute neighborhood that has decorated for Christmas and maybe get ice cream or hot cocoa afterwards.

Good luck with the date. I hope it goes well. I will be sending good thoughts your way on Tuesday. :)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Drinks, dinner, enjoy the lights in the city if that's possible, maybe a play or the orchestra, or jazz club, comedy club etc. Open doors, hold seats, help with her coat. If it's someplace classy, maybe you can get to see her dressed up in heels and dress.

0|1
    0|0
  • First off very glad to hear you met someone. I would say everyone is different as to what they like for first dates. I think this time of year it would be nice to grab coffee and go walk around and see the lights. I say that because my downtown has a lights display.

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitley do not suggest the movies since y'all won't be communicating. You're just sitting there watching a movie. I recommend something that you both can bond over.

0|1
    0|0
  • Christmas being near there's a bar with ice skating nearby, I would probably go there

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes