First Date Ideas?

Long story short I recently met a woman and asked her out, it will be the first date I've gone on since February.

The date will be for this upcoming Tuesday evening. I know that's a really odd day for a date, but it worked best because of work schedules.

With that said, I need some ideas for a good first date.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Since it is the Holiday season, I would suggest a nice dinner and if it goes well, then you could suggest a walk through a cute neighborhood that has decorated for Christmas and maybe get ice cream or hot cocoa afterwards.

Good luck with the date. I hope it goes well. I will be sending good thoughts your way on Tuesday. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE