I love my boyfriend, but I feel like maybe I should break up with him! Any advice?

I love my boyfriend, I’ve been with him a year (I’m only 19) and he’s my first proper relationship!. However for the past couple months we’ve been getting in stupid fights, and they’re for silly reasons and the fights are pushing me away from him, because I’m always to blame, he never takes part of it, and I just have to deal with with it. The last thing I want to do is break up with him, because I do love him. I feel that everything I do is wrong, and that I’m not good enough, and even though I’ve said this to him, he doesn’t make me feel much better about it! I understand it’s not fair on him because I’m feeling like this but I really don’t want to make the wrong decision.
The other reason why I feel that things have changed is because there’s a guy in my work that’s I've just recently got to know and I sometimes get excited to talk him. I’ve not got much experience in relationships, and I’m not sure If there’s just a slump in our relationship or maybe it’s time to break up.

How do you know you’re not ‘in’ love anymore?

I would appreciate any advice, I just don’t know what’s best to do, I know I can only make the decision but I need some help, thanks :)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to him about it not when you are fighting but fully express how you feel yo him and say that you don't know what to do as you want both of you to be happy and see what he says as he could be thinking the same with this new guy be careful as getting existed with other guys can lead to worst things

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd suggest telling him you want to take a break for a while, and feel free to be able to get close to other people as well.

Regardless of how he takes it you have to look at what's best for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• When your happier in the memories then making them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes