How much is too much time to take away from a relationship?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and i got into a heated argument that revolved around jealousy and actions that upset me (having to do with social media). Anyways, we both go hurt during the argument. I said we should both take some time away, and so far it’s been 4 days. On day 3, he messaged me telling me good luck on my exams.

I later asked him, “Hey, so where do we stand with each other”. And that ended badly, because i asked if he wanted to break up.

Anyways, this is causing me a lot of pain and i am just building up more and more anger due to lack of communication. We still have issues that aren’t resolved.

I messaged him telling him this. But i said it nicely.

Anyways, how long is too long to take away from a relationship? I am in so much agony being away.

Also, when we have had fights. He’s gotten upset with me posting on social media (pictures of myself). Because, he said it’s like i am not really upset. But, he’s the one posting and sending things too. So i don’t get it?
2
0