What do guys think of girls who have lots of guy friends?

I find it easier to be friends with guys. On the other side, I've tried being friends with more girls, but I found out, most of them don't like me much. I always find them bad mouthing me behind my back. Something about me being insensitive, too upfront and monopolizing the guys (whatever this means). I asked my guy friends about this and they said it makes them insecure if the girl has too many guy friends and I don't understand why. I mean if the girl chooses you to be her boyfriend then have a little faith on her?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I don't see a problem with it. Some of my best friends are girls. I think it is more the worry that something could happen but that is where trust plays an important role. I've had it the other way as I'm friends with a few girls so when I've been in a relationship they have been very insecure when I talk about my friends.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, same. Grew up with a brother so I don't like doing "girl's night" and such. My only girl friend is a tomboy 😂 it's the way our personality collide. My "friends" think i flirt with boys when, in fact, I'm just friendly or i see boys as a bro 😂 so honestly, fuck them. Get yourself a girl friend that is like you, and hang around dudes if you want.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE