What do guys think of girls who have lots of guy friends?

I find it easier to be friends with guys. On the other side, I've tried being friends with more girls, but I found out, most of them don't like me much. I always find them bad mouthing me behind my back. Something about me being insensitive, too upfront and monopolizing the guys (whatever this means). I asked my guy friends about this and they said it makes them insecure if the girl has too many guy friends and I don't understand why. I mean if the girl chooses you to be her boyfriend then have a little faith on her?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I don't see a problem with it. Some of my best friends are girls. I think it is more the worry that something could happen but that is where trust plays an important role. I've had it the other way as I'm friends with a few girls so when I've been in a relationship they have been very insecure when I talk about my friends.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, same. Grew up with a brother so I don't like doing "girl's night" and such. My only girl friend is a tomboy 😂 it's the way our personality collide. My "friends" think i flirt with boys when, in fact, I'm just friendly or i see boys as a bro 😂 so honestly, fuck them. Get yourself a girl friend that is like you, and hang around dudes if you want.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• In my opinion, I dont like stereotypical masculinity. Meaning guys don't get along with me well. Which means girls who get along with guys don't like me as much. But in general, if it makes them feel insecure then don't date them, they will expect you to change

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause most girls think you are sleeping with all your guy friends or that you might get in a relationship and cheat on your lad with one of your friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • so that's what you think of girl who have lots of guy friends too?

• Na. My sister has lots of guy friends so I know its not the truth a lot of the time but I have also seen it done a few times before. That girl slept with all her guy friends eventually. But im saying is that lots of girls think that cause you have lots of guy friends is that thats how you are

• I think it intimidates the other girls because they want to be more comfortable around guys and aren't. For that reason, they lash out at you and say mean things and act in mean ways.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not insecure about it. I don't mind if she has a lot of guy friends

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally dont believe men can be friends with women. Attraction will get in the way.

0|0
    1|0
  • TBH guys see guy friends as compatision and think one of them might treat her better then I do and I'll lose her

0|0
    0|0
  • i find girls like that eaier to date because they are comfortable talking to guys

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes