Am I too old to find love?

I will be 28 soon and I am single. All my friends have boyfriends/ kids already.
I think that nothing is wrong with me, really i am pretty, i have a good job and many friends.
I don't now why i just can't meet the right person for me, i really need to feel something.. this year 3 guys wanted to have a relationship with me but i felt nothing for them. I felt in love with 1 guy that didn't want me.
People keep telling me that i am old and that I HAVE to chose someone right now if i ever want to have a family.
It puts pressure on me, do you think i am old already? to find love?
Updates:
my advantage is that i look very young for my age, people say i look like 22. and younger guys approach me and then say "i didn't know you were so old!"

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• To "find" love no. They are saying you're getting too old because of the strains it has on women as they get older to have children. As long as your standards to finding someone aren't ridiculously absurd, you'll be fine.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not old ! You are only 28! Live your life while they will have to help their children finish with their homework, clean their baby's clothes etc... giiiirl we only live once !!!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think you are a vampire ( that was a joke) no one is too old to find love , I just buried my grand mother I could see in the eyes of the old men who came they hand a thing for her and she was over 80, relax just pray for a guy who loves you the way your love is in your heart and let the universe take care of the rest

0|0
    0|0
  • What about me? I'm 38 single, Virgin and never had girlfriend, I don't lose my hope, still looking for a right girl to marry together forever, loyal and honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would consider older at 35 plus I think kids around 30-35 is good

0|0
    0|0
    • Based on ur update, u cud use ur appearance to ur advantage so you could date men from as young as 22

What Girls Said 2

• No, you're not. It's never too late until you're death.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't let it overwhelm you. You don't have to be in a rush to find that right person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes