Am I too old to find love?

I will be 28 soon and I am single. All my friends have boyfriends/ kids already.
I think that nothing is wrong with me, really i am pretty, i have a good job and many friends.
I don't now why i just can't meet the right person for me, i really need to feel something.. this year 3 guys wanted to have a relationship with me but i felt nothing for them. I felt in love with 1 guy that didn't want me.
People keep telling me that i am old and that I HAVE to chose someone right now if i ever want to have a family.
It puts pressure on me, do you think i am old already? to find love?
my advantage is that i look very young for my age, people say i look like 22. and younger guys approach me and then say "i didn't know you were so old!"

34

Most Helpful Guy

• To "find" love no. They are saying you're getting too old because of the strains it has on women as they get older to have children. As long as your standards to finding someone aren't ridiculously absurd, you'll be fine.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not old ! You are only 28! Live your life while they will have to help their children finish with their homework, clean their baby's clothes etc... giiiirl we only live once !!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE