Starting a conversation on Tinder?

I've begun to use tinder and I've been getting a decent bit of matches, im not sure why but I can't get myself to open a conversation. Sometimes I've even unmatched girls simply because I went by too long without saying anything.

When talking to a girl in person I have no problem, although admittedly I have a bit of a problem with speaking to people initially.

Basically what I'm asking for is tips to begin a conversation?
  • Say anything you would normally say to a person you'd meet for the first time irl
  • Cheesy opener

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan of pickup lines, only when i'm just in a cheesy mood and want to do something silly. Just start a regular convo. But many people don't know how to make that interesting. truth is, you can make anything sound interesting if you ae passionate about it.