Starting a conversation on Tinder?

I've begun to use tinder and I've been getting a decent bit of matches, im not sure why but I can't get myself to open a conversation. Sometimes I've even unmatched girls simply because I went by too long without saying anything.

When talking to a girl in person I have no problem, although admittedly I have a bit of a problem with speaking to people initially.

Basically what I'm asking for is tips to begin a conversation?
  • Say anything you would normally say to a person you'd meet for the first time irl
    Vote A
  • Cheesy opener
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a fan of pickup lines, only when i'm just in a cheesy mood and want to do something silly. Just start a regular convo. But many people don't know how to make that interesting. truth is, you can make anything sound interesting if you ae passionate about it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Try to be funny! Don't be afraid to shoot your shot.

I shot my shot with a man on tinder, and to my surprise, we have now been in an official relationship for over five months!

0|0
    0|0
    • You might want to use a different phrase from Shoot your shot. When you said that you shot your shot with a man, stories from Thailand popped into my head rofl

• What about Thailand? I’m afraid I’m not sure what you are talking about.

• If you are innocent enough not to understand, I'm not going to ruin that for you lol

• Use something original, always works

0|0
    0|0
  • Say anything you would normally say to a person you'd meet for the first time irl

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Cheesy openers are lame and the majority of women will hate them

0|0
    0|0
    • How would you start the convo? Let's say her pictures don't say much and her profile bio just says she's studying and likes dogs

• Unfortunately, many ladies don't respond to that. I recommend just saying hello or some sort of greeting like in regular life and go from there

• Use normal lines. Don't use pick up lines they don't work

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes