What to wear on a first date?

I'm leaving for a date in a little over an hour and I was wondering what everyone else wears on a date or what you recommend wearing? He's a really good guy who I've known for years but just recently asked me out for the first time. So I want to impress him! ☺️ Thanks in advance everyone!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Where are you going?

0|0
    0|0
    • He just said that he wanted to take me out for dinner first and then maybe catch a movie after but he's been pretty secretive

• Show All
    • Maybe jeans and a cute top?

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• If you wear what you have on in your picture, that would impress him and everyone else nearby as well.

0|2
    0|0
    • Great minds think alike sounds like a late night rendezvous for pleasure doesn't it?

• Naughty or nice is all you gotta ask yourself which are you going for, obviously your not shy about showing off the assets

0|0
    0|0
  • the dress is incidental to a welcoming and inviting smile. one that puts him at ease and forges an instant connection

0|0
    0|0
  • Just put on some clothes and go on the date. It doesn't matter which clothes you wear as long as you're not cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the date.
    if its a movie i don't think it matters if its a fancy restaurant then maybe something nicer

0|0
    0|0
  • Where something that will grab his attention! Show him a little clevage to get his eyes on you, but not enough where he will think you're easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you ever come back to me or are you finished with me forever?

0|0
    0|0
  • How did the date go?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a good dress and look nice just look normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Something you feel sexy in

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear any thing which is comfortable for you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• jus something you like dont try too girly coz it might give him a signal your trying too hard

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I feel like before leaving the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not what your wearing in your profile picture hoe

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes