Do you think it's okay that I try to talk to/flirt with any and every girl I find any bit sexually attractive?

My justification is that Most women are going to say no to me. Let's say I have a success rate of 1%, that means if I talk to 100 girls then I find one. A lot of women get mad at this but I think it's really ignorant of them when they get to do the opposite, a bunch of men try to get with them and they get their pick of the litter

23

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good that you have no fear, but this sort of scattershot approach is not effective as well as being time-consuming, not least because many of these women won't be single. Make a list of exactly what you're looking for in a woman and only talk to women that meet your criteria. Also, be discerning even when it comes to women that meet your criteria. Don't talk to ones who obviously aren't single or obviously aren't interested in any guy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE