Is it wrong to get involved with your friend's crush under these circumstances?

So my best friend and I recently met this super-cute guy through mutual friends, and a few days ago my best friend confessed she had a small crush on him, despite her being in a long-term relationship for the past 4 years - she's currently living with her boyfriend. She said it's not a serious crush, and that she is very happy with her boyfriend (who is also a good friend of mine) and loves him and would never leave him, but she is sometimes attracted to other people, although she'd never act on it. The problem is is that I'm currently single, and kind of have a thing for this guy too, but I feel like since she admitted to having a thing for him first, she has a "claim" on him so to speak. Is it immoral to try and date him in this case?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friend has said that basically she would let him fuck her but won't leave her man, so go for it if you are able and he likes you. You are the front runner, she has bagage. If he likes you then I'm sure he will give a favourable response so go get your man you don't have to ask, she's taken, she has said so. Good luck and I hope you get what you want whether it's with him or someone else. You are still young and there is plenty of time for you, don't rush. There is a girl I knew called Zoe, young enough to be my daughter, she was beautiful, pale skin, dark hair, lovely smile, could have had any man she wanted but she was afraid of being left on the shelf!!! ended up with a fucking dickhead drug taker because she thought she couldn't do any better. If only I'd been 30 years younger! X

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Id say the best option is to date him, like why tf if she has a boyfriend would keep u away from him? Flirt with him and make her realise that he is yours, so she will "leave" thag crush and you will still be friends. But make sure of her realising it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask your friend if she's OK with it, he's not property and she can't act on it but out of respect and friendship you should say you're interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the hesitation? I would hope your friend would be happy for you to be honest. Don't wait 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • She already have a boyfriend and she also said she doesn't wanna leave her boyfriend.. so go on without any hesitation

0|0
    0|0
  • No she has a boy friend he's fair game

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes