Is it wrong to get involved with your friend's crush under these circumstances?

So my best friend and I recently met this super-cute guy through mutual friends, and a few days ago my best friend confessed she had a small crush on him, despite her being in a long-term relationship for the past 4 years - she's currently living with her boyfriend. She said it's not a serious crush, and that she is very happy with her boyfriend (who is also a good friend of mine) and loves him and would never leave him, but she is sometimes attracted to other people, although she'd never act on it. The problem is is that I'm currently single, and kind of have a thing for this guy too, but I feel like since she admitted to having a thing for him first, she has a "claim" on him so to speak. Is it immoral to try and date him in this case?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friend has said that basically she would let him fuck her but won't leave her man, so go for it if you are able and he likes you. You are the front runner, she has bagage. If he likes you then I'm sure he will give a favourable response so go get your man you don't have to ask, she's taken, she has said so. Good luck and I hope you get what you want whether it's with him or someone else. You are still young and there is plenty of time for you, don't rush. There is a girl I knew called Zoe, young enough to be my daughter, she was beautiful, pale skin, dark hair, lovely smile, could have had any man she wanted but she was afraid of being left on the shelf!!! ended up with a fucking dickhead drug taker because she thought she couldn't do any better. If only I'd been 30 years younger! X