What to do if my boyfriends friend likes me?

First of all I'm very happy with my boyfriend. I'd never leave him. I've been with my boyfriend for two years. I've noticed that my boyfriends friend Justin (not his real name) has been getting closer. He texts me a lot and gets a little flirty but not full on. I've told him he's like a brother to me and I mean it. We bicker and joke around like siblings. BUT he physically gets close to me a lot or looks at me a lot thinking I'm not looking. He also tries to hug me and compliment me indirectly and show off. It's awkward because I think he likes me but I'm not 100% sure (just mostly).
How do I act? How do I tell for sure if he likes me? Should I just shake it off?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If you think he likes you just askim polite does he feel for you and if he want to be more than bff or boyfriend

• The thing is I don't want him to step farther than friend. I don't want to lose him, but I also don't want to end up in a messier situation.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a bad friend. Tell your boyfriend, because his friend is trying to backstab him

• He hasn't made a move tho. It's like he knows he likes me and is trying to get satisfaction but doesn't want to break us up