What is it about curvy woman that men love so much?

I’ve noticed men prefer a little junk in the trunk.

433

Most Helpful Guy

• Evolution wise, child bearing hips and healthy size is preferable. I always relate it to a scene in one of my favorite books where two curvy and strong woman either tattoos performed a ritual involving dance. The power and beauty in the female form is beautiful to me... Plus I just love big butts, what can I say

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the sumptuous Goddess body that some men crave. There's all kinds of people in this world who like all different kinds of things people like.

Some people like willowy, or boyish, or athletic, or "mom bod"/"dad bod" or ample or whatever and it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllll gooooooooooooooooood.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE