What is it about curvy woman that men love so much?

I’ve noticed men prefer a little junk in the trunk.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Evolution wise, child bearing hips and healthy size is preferable. I always relate it to a scene in one of my favorite books where two curvy and strong woman either tattoos performed a ritual involving dance. The power and beauty in the female form is beautiful to me... Plus I just love big butts, what can I say

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the sumptuous Goddess body that some men crave. There's all kinds of people in this world who like all different kinds of things people like.

Some people like willowy, or boyish, or athletic, or "mom bod"/"dad bod" or ample or whatever and it's alllllllllllllllllllllllllll gooooooooooooooooood.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• scientifically speaking its a fertility aspect just like how men love big boobs over small ones it goes back to our primal instincts which are subconsciously still there all though not scientifically speaking its just a preference and i personally think its been the same way for ages but now guys aren't as afraid to admit as they would of been 30 years ago wen if u were curvy u were considered ugly by society

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.. for me the curvy woman have natural body (also skinny natural but there is care) , i see curvy woman more tasty lol , every piece of her body have special flavor and i can bit everywere and it will fill my mouth , everything is bigger , softer , warmer & cristal clear skin lol , also there something i find only on curvy woman they have baby skin and no wounds or scratches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Studies have shown that there is a strong statistical correlation between the "hourglass figure" and female fertility.

When guys are looking at/seeking "hot" girls , they are unknowingly seeking fertility.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I just wanna grope them and feel them curves... Saw some article but in our primitive ages big boobs and wide sexy hips were perceived as high and healthy fertility rate in girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about the curves as it is about looking healthy. Healthy is insanely attractive to men. Well.. the men that dont have low standards.

0|2
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy but it's mostly sexual. We like the way it looks when we're hitting it from the back 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not much into curvy women. I like skinny or thin the most. I have had not much finding me a woman yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • cause that's what makes women soft and pleasant to touch :P

0|0
    0|0
  • We love a little extra to hold on to when we make out with her. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • More to love. Something about the cuddling is just better

0|0
    0|0
  • To human eyes curve is beautiful. You see curvature in many things design by people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too skiny is a massive turn off for me just looks wrong dono how to explain

0|0
    0|0
  • there is more place to hold on while having fun LOL

0|0
    0|1
  • I honestly don't find large butts super attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roundness and Curves are naturally more attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • According to science a 7:10 hip waist ratio maximizes the effect of fertility in the woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a few things but for me I want to feel something other than bones when I hug a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have absolutely no idea... I wouldn't date a flat girl tho

0|0
    0|0
  • This race car needs some curves to drift on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to see things jiggle.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• If you wanna see Ribs you go to restaurant.

2|2
    1|0
  • i've noticed that men like as skinny as possible.

1|0
    0|0
    • a lot do xD

• Show All
    • Plus curve and fat that's hanging over the pants is a difference... xD

• east Asian guys are more often than not wide in girth, it's hard to find a small one. trust me on this one. i've turned down many a guy because they had too much in the pants.

• I currently have junk in my trunk lmao 😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes