Not sure what to think or do. Is this normal?

I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 months now. We have had a few sweet moments and nice days. This is a long distance relationship and I have that much trust in this person. But they constantly make it feel like they want nothing to do with me. We rarely ever Skype, and I know that he isn't busy because all he does is play video games. I talk to him about it, but then the next day he acts like nothing happened and everything goes right back to normal. I'm not sure what to think to be honest. I'm not sure if I should just let it go and left thing go on like this or what. I honestly hate it when people ask "do you two Skype a lot?" Because I know if I tell them the truth they will think something is up and think he is a douche bag. I want to stop feeling the way I do but every time I bring things like this up he gets defensive and it normal ends with him playing his video games and just saying "ok". What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If he’s a gammer then just join in with him :p that way you will Skype all the day and night : )

0|0
    0|0
    • I've tried, but the games he plays I'm not that good at playing he is always getting mad at me. After a few days we ended up just completely stopping.

• Back to those days I used to be a gammer I can tell that ‘’ A gammer will be always busy with his games ‘’ : )
      It’s kinda nerdy I used to ignore my girlfriend too tho it wasn’t a long distance relationship.
      If you are willing to put effort into those games again that might work out : ) or else i’m not sure if this relationship could survive.
      But you are the one to judge after all : )

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes