He's sending mixed signals and is ridiculously ambiguous, please tell me if there's hope or not?

I've been talking to this guy that originally said he saw me only as a friend. (I was married at the time) I have been operating on that and respecting his boundaries even though I really like him. Recently he's been revealing more about himself when he's abnormally gaurded with everyone else.

He knows I don't like presents, but gave me a bunch anyway. He's including me in many facets of his life, like work problems, gym, and sending pics of his family. We talk literally everyday, even if it's only a few texts, since we're in different time zones. He sends selfies that seem a bit flirty and tries to cheer me up when I'm down.

We've never met irl, but have plans to soon. I'm wondering what I should expect because I can not read him on this. Do guys normally send a bunch of presents to a female friend and include her children? Ugh, confusion.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• These presents, are they internet things or real physical things he is sending you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Real, physical items sent through the mail.

• WOW, and you haven't met. You are right to be curious. Still, when I get enamered by a woman, I am certainly likely to get gifts and such but I don't know that I would go that far. There is the reality of the situation where, the person you meet will be nothing like what you expect.

That doesn't mean anything except just keep your eyes open. Hopefully all works out for you.

• Thank you. Because our convos are ungaurded due to the just friends label, we pretty much know how the other is, including negative points. I hope it goes well, too.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes