WHEN A GIRL FIRST MEETS A GUY WHAT THE FIRST THING HE MAY NOTICE?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Before you start talking its how you look. After you start talking its personality/ intelligence. The whole time I'm looking for confidence. Confidence in your body (knowing you dont have to dress slutty to get attention) and confidence in your personality

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I really notice their overall vibe first. You know, just the energy that they’re putting out there into the world. I think that says more about a guy when you first meet them than anything that will come out of their mouths. Also, the way he carries himself and how he treats others.