For all the people going through a tough break up right now, can you tell us how you met your past exes and your current partner? Isn't it random?

They say all of the time that there are plenty of fish in the sea. They say that there is no such thing as a "soulmate" and that there are mutliple people in the billion populated world who could be the one for you.

I am going through a breakup right now. For a year I have been enjoying my single life and waiting to feel that weak at the knees heart throbbing moment of inspiration again... I haven't felt it.

But looking back, I also know that my next wife could be someone I already know and simply haven't seen her in a different hair cut yet. My next girlfriend could be some girl I bump into at a grocery store or something right?

Is it true that our lives change often times in the most random of circumstances? People like me who are hurting shouldn't despair should we? And maybe that lover that wasn't right for you 3 or 10 years ago is the right one for you at this stage in your life?

Please tell me and other people heartbroken how you met your ex and your current partner. Perhaps I am looking for inspiration and hope for myself and others.

I met one ex from high school, I met another ex on okcupid, I met another ex because her best friend was mad at me and I sought her for help. I met my last ex because we worked together, she was new to the area, we hung out after work and i kissed her on the mouth thinking it was a date.

Your Turn!

10