How to stay motivated to ask people out after two rejections?

so4chaotic
Im being more assertive and I've asked two guys out this year. It was pretty obvious these guys liked me but were on the shy side. Both guys said yes. Neither of them actually ended in dates. One guy canceled with no plans to reschedule then popped up later wanting to see me. I swiftly sent him on his way. Along with my assertiveness I am dodging flakes as well.

The other guy got pissed because I couldn't go out the day he suggested and things got weird there. I chose not to followup because I don't need drama. But this third guy I'm interested in.. He seems to check all my boxes and he's funny, kind and I think we'd really hit it off. He seems to flirt with me too.

Although I didn't get rejected exactly I see half of me running out of gas with asking a third guy out. This voice in my head is asking if I misread signals, what if he has a girlfriend, what if he isn't interested? What if it amounts to nothing? Plus I'm shy.

I know guys face ten times the rejection and 2 really isn't that impressive, but it's a huge deal to me. I'd appreciate any advice and tips.
5
0