Would you date a fat person, if so, why?

I wouldn't; reason being that the fatties in my family are the most annoying, emotional, impulsive, negative, control-crazy, and abusive people that I know.

It bothers me to no end to see that guys and girls who are 3x my weight have a bae, all while I'm trying so hard to be 110% boyfriend material and ending up as a single Pringle for life.

Why?

What would make a fat person worth dating for you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A person’s weight isn’t all they are. You could be the fittest guy alive and have the personality of a wall. That’s not going to attract people. Neither is looking down on someone just because of their outward appearance.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But someone's figure can be an indication of how they value themselves.

If you don't see yourself as worth the time to take care of, why should I be invested in taking care of you?

Also, someone who eats their problems away will be fat (except in extrordinary cases), and a food addict is still an addict, and I don't like addicts (be it weed, video games, food, whatever).

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't. Being of a larger size is a bit unhealthy and can, if it hasn't already, lead to serious health problems.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Some females just go for bigger males, Some guys just go for bigger females. You can have your preference, you’re aloud to have that. Just for a also fact- I’ve met a load of “fatties” and they’re quite nice people. Any other way though- Don’t judge a book by their cover, under their skin they could have a heart of gold. Hope you have a good one!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I rather stay single forever than date them.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's extreme man, there's no good reason to have standards that leave you lonely forever.

Recommended myTakes