Is he worth it?

so this is confusing but here we go:
so i added this cute guy on snapchat, who goes to my school but we didn’t know each other, he sent me a snap asking who i was, and we started talking, and i kinda like him like a lot, we haven’t had time to meet at school because we both have busy schedules, he calls me baby, and he says he wants me, and he says he likes me. but the thing is he doesn’t text me a lot, like he will put stuff on his story, but he won’t respond to me, and i told him how i felt about this, but he still doesn’t get it, he doesn’t communicate well, and it’s killing me that we haven’t had time to meet up with each other, he’s confusing, i really like him, but i just don’t know what to do, i just want to talk with him, but he doesn’t reply until a couple hours later sometimes, please help me, i hope this makes sense..
  • yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he would just like to have the relationship online... you know.. or he just wants to wait for the right time.. if both of you like each other then its bound to happen

0|2
    0|0
  • So far no , if he found intrest in you he would find the time to hang out or even meet with you. But i would wait it out meet him and and judge it off that first impression

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes